Saturday, September 1, 2007

He know that --------

Yesterday night i felt very lonely in my heart, but i don't know I'm lonely because of what, so is just felt lonely.But when i wake up the next day i feel not lonely anymore.

He spoke to me again~ ( more clear about the verses that He gave me)
He telling me that, now is time for me to rely more on the Holy Spirit. Time to work more with the Holy Spirit. Maybe i might have felt like i got no more leader to always be there for me. God is doing that... Not that the leader is not there, he is. But I'm feel like he is not there.

Beside that i start to realize that....allot of time, I my self don't know what is going on in me, even some time not sure what is going on...but He know it very very well.He told me very clear. Thanks God, thanks.....


No comments: