Sunday, September 23, 2007

21th....BleSsiNg^^

Wuu....<23.09.07> cannot accept that i'm 21 years old dy...hiaz...but still have to face it....
Yesterday...my friends- Jing Wen and Wanda bring me go to McD eat...it was shock me..cos i kena tipu by them...so was surprise me.Then after i 'm back to home...in the midnight...my house mate suddently rush into my room...wuuuu...is really shock me...till i want to pengsan...want to scold them dy....they wish me hapi b'day..and bless me with a McD meal..in my mind i was thinking that wah..."McD"..."AGAIN??!!" hahahhahah...but i like it...

The next day...which is Sunday....ermm is a great Sunday service...i like the worship...God You are soooooo beautiful!!! =)
after Sunday celebration... a group of ppl when to 'McD" AGAIN"!!! wah wah...i was like...oh noooooooo!!!! nt again...hahahaha in my mind...i was talk to God...God u really funny la....God like to kacau ppl also....( cos before that...before they belanja me...i talk to God..i said God...look like this year b'day will bless alot alot of foods...so will it all the same???will it all McD??).....who know...is really happened..hahahah really like...i'm speechless...hahahahha

Here i would lke to said thnksssssssssssssssss so so so so much to all my fz bless me with time to have fun wth me and all the wishes....was so touch..really!!!thanks thanks....u guys are my blessing too!!!.....

So..when i when home...ermm was very tired dy....but after i wake up...ermmm...my heart like... tell me smting (smting liek go to bless ppl)...so i immediately think of my house mate..ask them go to eat..i belanja them...so we go to 'DOME" at KLCC...wah wah...like the coffee so so much...ahhahaha....sleep also can think about it liaw...lolz...that time ...i share to my fz..how God bless me...i'm being bless becos my FATHER is a 'blessing"...He is a BLESSING' that why i'm bless....i hope the seed will start to grow and grow in there life....




1 comment:

waign said...

Hapie birthday!!!!! blerr dint know u 21th alr
ahaha i owes treat u little bro'..loLXxx
nvm la u loook so dame younger than me...little bro..heheHxxxx
wish ya all the best!!!
xoxo_blueKkSs