Wednesday, March 5, 2008

hmm...long time didn't update my blog dy.

just share what i have received last night. A strong thought in my mind last night when i pray to God. I dn't know what shout i pray for...so i just asking God..."God u guide me...what You want to tell me..."

Allot of times when we talk to God...we will questioning God..if not questioning God..then that will be asking God for something...thats the most comment one. We asking God ...' God can You help me to do this to do that?God i want this i want that..." is about " I want! I want" But..do we ever asking God.." God what can i do for You, God what You want me to do?" If do...how many time?izit more than u asking God things?...

Allot of time we do complain about our friends...people that surrounding us...complain that..why he/she like that....what we complain mostly is about feeling..." did he/she care about my feeling?" When i think of that cases... my mind 'tink!"... " did You care about God's feeling"?"did u care about Him?what He want...?

He using His image to created us...so...that's mean...we are the same...have feeling too...The reason God put this in my mind is ..He want us to draw near with Him..so that He can tell us more things.

Moses is a ordinary person...before God ask him to do things...no no..should I said...before he obey God 's will.God want him to do the greatest things...but before that, he won't know that what God want him to do will be a greatest things.Let said you a moses at that time...God want you to do those things, will u obey?is not easy...moses have to left his family...the love one...his ordinary life style...and choose to do what God want him to do...he knew that it will be difficult...but he still obey...

When he obey...always he asking God..what can he do for God...what God want him to do....God like his childlike heart...faithful heart and obey.Moses is the person that God said that...He and he like a friend, that can talk to God so close so close...like a best friend.

Hmmm..always remember what God want...what He care for...surely God will delight our heart...and this will course us draw near to Him more, at the same time He will tell us more things many many thing.

Another thing is...always search our heart...always...anytime anywhere.

No comments: